Saturday, May 9, 2015

How to treat mom this mother's day

How to treat mom this mother's day

Mother's day is a holiday celebrated all over the world. It started in the late 19th century as a day where people honor the brave and loving women of  society. Traditionally, children give cake or carnations on mother's day, but the trend shifted to other ways of celebrating the holiday. 
I personally believe that making memories and shared experiences are the best gifts we can give to our mom. It's a better way of showing our love and appreciation. Here are some tips on how you can treat mom this mother's day.
1. Salon treatment
When was the last time your mom went to the salon and did something for herself? She's too busy doing her work, chores, and other daily activities. Do her a favor and take to her to the salon. She'll surely love the fact that you acknowledge her "motherly" needs.
Here are some mother's day salon promos:
2. Tea time
Almost all moms love tea, coffee, and pastries. Go out with mom and let her unwind from the daily stressors in life. Treat your mom to a great café and order her favorite drink. This strengthens your bond and gives her time to relax.
3. Spa/Massage
Moms also love having a hot stone massage after a tiring week. You can also treat her to a spa so she can pamper herself to a different level.


4. Go out or travel

We all do need a break from work, even our moms need to go out and enjoy the luxuries of life once in a while. Go out, have a picnic, or travel. She will surely love the idea especially if you don't go out often.  

Bottom line: Do things together, capture memories, and show her how much you love her.

2 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr. Onokun email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete