Monday, May 4, 2015

New Cafe & Restaurants in Baguio City

New Cafe & Restaurants in Baguio City

Tired of going to same café or restaurant? Try these new café/restaurants in Baguio for a brand new and fulfilling dining experience.


1. Pamana - Hawaiian Barbeque - Tsokolateria 

The three restaurants are built under new management, located in the previous Barrio Fiesta near SM City Baguio. Pamana and Hawaiian Barbeque features traditional Filipino cuisine with a touch of fine dining. A piece of advice, their food is a bit more expensive compared to other restaurants in Baguio but is worth the try. Here's a glimpse of the food at Pamana - Hawaiian Barbeque.


Photo by: Geralyn Bulao

Tsokolateria is also under the same management, they have a creative garden theme that customers will surely love. Their food is also a bit pricey but they do have drinks good for 2-4 persons. I do recommend the choco-barako for coffee lovers, but those with a sweet-tooth would most likely enjoy the fondue and churros.


Photos by: Nikka Serapio

2. Café by the Ruins Dua

The café do serve authentic cordilleran dishes that tourists would surely love. They also serve fresh and popular Baguio goods like strawberries and veggies. "Dua" denotes that its the second branch which is located in Upper Session road, Baguio City. Café by the Ruins Dua also features artworks like paintings, drawings, and photographs to keep their customers entertained while they wait for their food.

Photo from Café by the Ruins Dua
  

3. Elements Buffet

If you're a certified food lover, then Elements Buffet is a great restaurant you can try. I'm not really a fan of buffets but I did enjoy their food and service. Plus, their kitchen is clean not like other buffets in Baguio that I know of. I have tried their breakfast and merienda buffet and are certainly worth the price.

It's the newest buffet resto in town that offers the following:
  • Daily Breakfast Buffet: Php 380
  • Merienda Buffet: Php 180
  • Weekday Dinner Buffet: Php 680
  • Weekend Dinner Buffet: Php 880
  • Sunday Lunch Buffet: Php 880
Tip: Go on weekdays :)

4. Ozark Diner

Ozark Diner serve American cuisine which just started late last year and they . It's a small restaurant with a humble and cozy ambiance. The owner/head chef is very friendly and takes note of the customer's feedbacks. Their food is great and the price is relatively okay. Try their dark beer cheesecake it's one of their specialties.
  

5. Patch Café

Patch café is a new café loved by most Baguio residents. They serve affordable breakfast, Filipino cuisine, burger, pizza, sandwich, and pastries. You can find Patch café along Upper Session road, near SM City Baguio. I do recommend their burger, pasta, and pastries.



2 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr. Onokun email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete