Sunday, May 10, 2015

Seven Money Saving Tips

Seven Money Saving Tips

Spending more than your salary or income could cause a lot of stress. Try these tips to help you save more for a vacation, trip, or a special occasion. These seven ways of saving money are simple to do and is suitable for most people.

 

Money Saving Tips:


1. Set a goal
Setting a goal keeps you motivated to save. Plan ahead and consider an attainable yet challenging goal. Think of how much you need to save for a specific length of time. Stay motivated and work in order to attain your goal.
Image source: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
2. Make the most out of your investment.
Do you have the habit of buying shoes, bags, clothes, or gadgets on a regular basis? Before purchasing another item, think of the last time you invested and if you already enjoyed your money's worth. 
Keep in mind that the value of these items will depreciate later on. Learn to appreciate the value and worth of each item and make the most out of the investment you made.


3. Pay your bills and debts FIRST.

Start budgeting and plan wisely for your next payday.  Prioritize bills and debts first if you already have enough money. You surely wouldn't want interest rates piled up or debts accumulated.
Know your priorities and budget your money wisely. Think of the money you paid for interest rates and penalty fees that were supposed to be spent for yourself.

Image source: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
4. Do the work.
You need a furniture fixed or a research paper done. Some people would resort on hiring other people to do the job. This habit will drain your resources in the long run. Doing the work yourself will demand time but will help you save more money. In this case, you have to weigh which resource you can sacrifice, is it time or money?
To help you decide, you can ask yourself first, 'Can I work on the research paper this weekend?' 'Can I fix it myself?' It would be very helpful to try and work on the task. You'll never know you could be good at getting things done and fixing.

5. Your "needs" versus your "wants".
The next time you go shopping, pause for a moment and think carefully if you really need the item. Do you really need it now or can you wait for the item to go on sale? 
Contemplate on your wants without sacrificing your needs. If you prioritize your wants first, you will eventually spend more to balance with your daily needs.
Image source: FreeDigitalPhotos.net


6. Stick to your goal and win over sales-talk.
As a customer, you already know what you want to purchase. This is a cliché, but be aware of the so called "sales-talk" or "business-talk." A staff or salesperson attending to you have a certain sales quota to reach.  
They would often offer items you didn't ask for. After that, they will do more convincing talks so you'd purchase the item. Once you get home, you might regret your decision of buying an item you don't really need.


7. Discipline yourself.
This is a crucial and difficult part of saving -  Discipline. Always have a goal in mind and think of the investment you are saving for like the house, car, or your next vacation.
Have a different mindset, if you want to save then work for your goal. You won't be able to save, when you really don't plan and work for it.

2 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr. Onokun email: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or page at: https://www.facebook.com/naturaltreatmentcenter1 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete